Rooms at Viva Wyndham Azteca are distributed in three different categories, Superior, Superior Ocean View and Couples Retreat. All Superior Rooms have two queen size beds, central air conditioning,32” LCD screen with cable television , telephone, ironing board and iron, bathroom with tub and shower, hair dryer, safe box(additional charge), mini bar with soft drinks, and balcony, in order to guarantee to comfort of all our guests. All Couple Retreats have king size beds, plus all the same amenities that the superior rooms have, except they have a Jacuzzi and a welcoming package on the day of their arrival. Maximum occupancy is 4 pax.
Handicapped rooms with one queen sized bed and adjoining rooms available. Cribs available upon request.
OUR ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE FEATURES: Full breakfast/ lunch/ dinner, snacks, unlimited drinks, cocktails and wine, welcome cocktail, unlimited non motorized sports, taxes and tips, daily activities program, international entertainment staff, live nightly entertainment, theme parties discotheque, dance classes, weight room and sauna, children’s program from 4 to 12 years old, in room safe box, mini bar with soft drinks, chaise lounges and beach towels.
HOTEL FACILITIES: The hotel is located right on the beach, and it offers a fresh water pool with ocean front, jacuzzi, cocktail and snack bar, piano bar, disco bar and three restaurants:
- "El Nopal", International buffet restaurant with theme dinners and diet corner
- "Il Palco", Italian restaurant a la Carte open for dinner, reservations required
- "Xul ha", Mayan restaurant a la Carte open for dinner, reservations required
- "Bamboo", Oriental restaurant a la Carte open for dinner, reservations required
In addition, guests will be able to enjoy at no additional charge the following restaurants at Viva Wyndham Maya:
- "Don Diego" - Mexican menu a la carte for dinner, reservations required
- "Portofino"- Mediterranean restaurant a la Carte open for dinner, reservations required
- "Miramare"- Pizza Pasta restaurant a la Carte open for dinner, reservations required.
- “Viva Café”- Fusion restaurant a la carte open for dinner, reservations required.
Long trousers for men required in a la Carte restaurants.
The hotel also has a theater for 350 persons, discotheque, two tennis courts (lighted & hard surface), weight room, sauna, shower area, VIVA DIVING Center, Viva Wyndham kids' club, baby sitting available upon request (extra charge), Guest Services, tour services, boutique, beauty parlor, drug-store, gift-shop, photo shop, laundry services, free parking, currency exchange service, rent car, first aids included and medical services available at extra charge.
Note: Viva Wyndham Azteca guests may also enjoy services and facilities of Viva Wyndham Maya, 500 meters away.
The hotel accepts the following credit cards: American Express, Visa and Master Card